Traveling When Mold Susceptible

This page contains educational material primarily about Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome due to a water damaged building (CIRS). This is a biotoxin illness that is caused by mold and the interaction between mold, bacteria and chemicals used in building materials. Other biotoxin illnesses have similar signs and symptoms. They are also treated similarly. Some of them are discussed on this site. Additionally, there is imformation on this site about Nutrigenomics and Biotransformational pathways as you really can't treat someone with a biotoxin illness without including analysis and treatment of these pathways. This information is for educational purposes only. Nothing in this text is intended to serve as medical advice. All medical decisions should be made only with the guidance of your own personal medical authority. I am doing my best to get this data up quickly and correctly. If you find errors in this data, please let me know.

bookphoto

Dr. Tilgner's Book: Herbal Medicine From the Heart of the Earth is Available Here!

 

Traveling is a frightening proposition for folks who are sensitive to mold and or chemically sensitive. Finding non-moldy, non chemical lodging is difficult. The planes can cause them to react due to mold or chemicals and renting a car can be a nightmare for some. Here is a website that might help in your travels.

Safer Travel Directory: http://www.safertraveldirectory.com

They have Free Housing Ads for People with MCS or Multiple Chemical Sensitivity or Environmental Illness.

This is a website link that rates various places around the world for moldiness: http://www.paradigmchange.me/forum/viewforum.php?f=23

Additionally, using an ozone generator on a car for a few hours can be helpful if you are able to lug a small generator around. Ozoning cars is pretty easy. You do need to watch it to be safe. I have used ozone machines that plug into an outlet rather than the car. You can't be in the car when you run any ozone machine. It is not safe to breath ozone. I leave the window down a little to get oxygen inside the car which is necessary for it to work correctly. Then I leave it on for a few hours. I have the air conditioning or heating going for 1 hour which means I have to leave the car running also. This seems to help clean the air system out a bit. For details on how to clean your personal car up, see this link.

If you found this information helpful, I would appreciate your support in keeping the site going. If you would like to donate to my work, I thank you in advance and send you my deep felt gratitude.

 

Home Page | Wise Acres Farm | Classes
Herbal Reference | Book Store | Links | Contact Information

Biotoxin/Mold



Copyright 2014 by Wise Acres, LLC - all rights reserved.